"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Friday, January 11, 2008

26 weeks


Nothing too new to report except for a rapidly growing belly and our very active "busy body" as I have started calling her. She moves constantly and loves when I lay down, so she can be quick to remind me that she is there.
My visit yesterday went well, her growth is right on track and that heart beat just keeps getting stronger. I go back in 2 weeks to have my glucose test done and to get measured again. I will continue to go every 2 weeks from here on out as we start the third trimester next week. So we are on the countdown for delivery as Dr. Ward said yesterday.
We got our Childbirth Prep classes scheduled for mid-Feb through the beginning of March, and start our quest for a pediatrician with a consult on Jan 21st.
95 days and counting....

No comments: