Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Roller Baby
Well....this morning while playing on her play mat as I was getting dressed, someone took a break from her "pull ups" that she does by hanging onto all the toys, to roll over and see what was on the bottom of the play mat. So when I turned around and she was on her stomach, I was not only surprised but ran to get the camera to try and capture it. She stayed for all of two seconds, enough to pose for a picture and then back over onto her back she went. I think I scared her to death, because I was praising her and laughing while she looked at me like you idiot, it's no big deal! So she is now rolling from back to front and front to back.....watch out world!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment