"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sand, Sun & Fun

We are off to Hilton Head tomorrow for a nice relaxing week at the beach!! We are driving down tomorrow with Uncle Tyler, to wait on Daddy to get there late tomorrow night. Chris is anxious for a fun filled day with Claire on the beach. Poppa and Gammie will be arriving sometime Sat afternoon and we are really looking forward to a fun vacation! I have been busy doing laundry, packing and organizing with my little "helper" in tow! I would get a bag packed and turn around to her unpacking it and dispersing everything all over the house. Finally I got smart and zipped them up once I was finished, then turned back to find her sitting on top! The camera was downstairs, so no picture to prove it, but it was cute! She was like, OK all packed and ready to go! So we're off and stay tuned for plenty of pictures when we get back.

No comments: