"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Party Girl

(Advanced Warning: I'm going to apologize in advance for the HUGE picture post this time...there were SO many cute ones that I had trouble picking just a few!)

We were sad to have missed our weekend camping retreat with our Sunday school class from Charlotte this past weekend, but I have to admit that even with a sick child, we had lots of fun!

Saturday night we went to Jackson's first birthday party at The Little Gym and someone had a blast! It definitely brought back some fun Gymboree memories and even with feeling under the weather, Claire couldn't get enough! (Probably explains the coughing all night that followed!)

Playing on the mats

Little monkey on the rings
Walking the balance beam
Running with Daddy
Doing a little dancing

Riding the mattress as it filled with air
Jumping galore!
Peek-a-boo
Parachute time
Not feeling the party hat
Loved all the balloons
Our big party girl having pizza and a juice box
Cupcake time

No comments: