"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Friday, December 11, 2009

Tis the Season

Well, after a busy, over scheduled and hectic week I have accomplished quite the "to do" list! We have a tree that is up and decorated, the house is about 90% done, inside and out (and seriously doubt the other 10% will get done, so I'm happy), the house is clean, the Christmas cards are mailed out, Santa has finished shopping and thanks to Uncle Tyler about 90% of the other shopping is done, I've started to wrap and will hopefully be done after the weekend and the holiday festivities are well under way. So I've decided that for the rest of the month I'm going to enjoy the holiday season & spirit and anything else that doesn't get done, will just have to wait til next year! Merry Christmas....14 days left!! Ho Ho Ho!

No comments: