So I know in a previous post I made the comment about hoping that this new year would be a little slower, less stressful and not as chaotic....but I'm quickly learning, don't speak too soon!
I sat down the other day and starting filling out the calendar & I realized that just the first few months were already busy! We are hoping the winter comes and goes fast, we are all ready for spring! We enjoyed our trip to CLT this month and are looking forward to meeting up with our group of friends from Queens in Feb.
Then in March somehow our little baby girl will be turning 2!! I'm already thinking about her party and how we want to celebrate. Then 10 days later another big event happens in our household....I will cross over and join the 30's! I'm still coming to grips with that, but hey, how bad can it be, right??!! My 20's were fantastic, so here's hoping it keeps getting better!
Then the biggest event of 2010 will happen this summer....we will be adding another person to our family in July! We are all super excited and can't wait to see how we transition from 3 to 4. Claire is really happy, loves to "see" the baby when my shirt is up and gives it pats and kisses all the time. We will get to find out what we're having next month, however, Claire is sure it's a "baby boy" and she says we're naming it, boy. So we'll see if she's right...
Stay tuned for many more baby updates and of course funny Claire stories!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment