"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 months

Today Claire turns 23 months old and in one more month- she's officially 2! What a fun time to celebrate and enjoy the memories and joys that have come our way over the past 2 years! She is absolutely amazing, smart, beautiful and the best thing that has ever come our way!

Today also marks another very special milestone.....we will be welcoming another precious baby girl into our hearts in July! My appointment went great, the baby looks perfect and all is well with huge smiles on our faces!

We can't wait to see these 2 sisters in action right from the start and know that Claire will be the best big sister we could ever ask for this sweet girl!

She (meaning baby, I have to be careful saying that now!) was really active during the ultrasound, gave us great pictures of organs, bones and of course finally her girl parts :) She weighed 9 ounces and is growing right on track! I could have watched her all day, but enjoyed every second seeing her in there all cozy! I already can't wait to meet her, hold her and bring her home into our family!

My heart is completely full of love for Claire, but I can already feel myself loving this baby and know that my heart will hold so much love for her too! I can't wait to see how daddy will juggle these 2 girls and know that both of them will have him smitten with daddy love! Oh boy, is in for it!

No comments: