~Mommy, I think it would be ok if we had another baby one day, but please don't make us give Caroline away! (no, I'm not pregnant!)
~Mommy, we need to figure this out, so just sit and relax and we can talk.
~At dinner the other night-This conversation is boring, can we talk about something else??
~Mom, I'll be right back, I need to run to the store-my baby is out of milk and I need to buy some more boobs! (that will forever be one of best Claire quotes!)
~So guys, what are you doing? Tell me about your day!
~Mom, I'm not going to tell you again that your phone is ringing and you need to answer it! (we had a little heart to heart after this one!)
~Daddy, find your phone, I'm sending you a text!
~Caroline is making me die laughing, she is so funny mommy!
~Mommy, thats ok if you dont want to buy that for me, I'll call grandma!
She really is such a fun spirited, head strong, loving and adventurous little girl! She loved Christmas, being with family, teaching Caroline about baby Jesus & Santa and of course opening any gift she could get her hands on-be it hers or not!
She had a little ear infection last week and at the doctors office was such a big girl letting them check her out. She weighed a whopping 27 pounds and is the cutest little string bean I've ever seen! She has really done fantastic with being potty trained & loves wearing big girl panties! She is happy to be back in school and back into our weekly routine. She got her first report card and had great feedback from her teachers. They said she is their little sweet Claire, the nurturer and mommy of the class. (I'm hoping this is a good thing and not their polite way of saying shes the boss and always in charge!) ha! She really is the BEST big sister and helper-she and Caroline shine when they see each other in the mornings and its the best part of my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment