Wow! What a fast first year of preschool! It was a great year for Claire and she loved going to school, making new friends and having wonderful teachers! When I got her up that morning for her last day, she said, 'oh mom, I will miss my teachers and school friends, but after summer I get to go to my new 3 year old class!' She doesnt miss a beat!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Last Day of Preschool-Popsicle Party
Claire & Ava
I mean is that a picture or what?! Waiting on their Popsicles!
Wow! What a fast first year of preschool! It was a great year for Claire and she loved going to school, making new friends and having wonderful teachers! When I got her up that morning for her last day, she said, 'oh mom, I will miss my teachers and school friends, but after summer I get to go to my new 3 year old class!' She doesnt miss a beat!
Wow! What a fast first year of preschool! It was a great year for Claire and she loved going to school, making new friends and having wonderful teachers! When I got her up that morning for her last day, she said, 'oh mom, I will miss my teachers and school friends, but after summer I get to go to my new 3 year old class!' She doesnt miss a beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment