Just a few laughable moments for your enjoying pleasure!
~oh mom-you look beautiful today-when your fingernails are painted it makes you a real mommy!
~(when talking to grandma on the phone) mom-she has to call me back, she was riding the alligator! (remember that means elevator in Claire's world)
~mom-daddy had to go to the doctor today for his check up (physical therapy) but he doesn't have any boo boos like you do!
~mommy-you're my best friend, but mom, so is Caroline and so is Daddy, so.....(think she was confused at how to let me down easy!)
~mom-I just saw the nail lady-lets go get our nail (that would be mail!)
~new words: familiar, second of all, well actually, that's not right mom, what are we going to do with daddy?, Caroline is cracking me up!
~wow mom-I am so tall-but don't forget when I get taller I can get my ears fierced (pierced)
~you know what I want to be when I get big mom-I'm going to be a mommy.
LOVE THIS GIRL!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment