I know I am WAY behind, but thought I better post a little something for 17 months since she'll be hitting the 18 month old mark soon!!
Oh, how do I put into words....
She is hilarious! She has the cutest personality ever with a huge imagination and the best loving side to her too! She is enjoying her new house, her new room and of course her playroom! We play in there every morning after breakfast and she constantly goes from one thing to the next.
She still loves to read her books and work puzzles, but her new favorite thing is coloring! With crayons on paper or chalk on the sidewalk, she is quite the artist and is cute telling you what she is drawing.
She finally has her wagon and swing back, loves her new screened in porch, and backyard!
She is obsessed with Ariel right now and loves anything that might resemble a mermaid! I bought her an Ariel barbie yesterday and it hasn't left her hands.
She absolutely loves having her daddy home everyday! She runs to the front door every night just hollering for him as he pulls in the driveway.
She is meeting some new friends and loves to see our neighbors outside. They are 2 year old twins, and she thinks they are great!
I have a few more pictures from this week that I will add soon!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment