"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Monday, November 23, 2009

20 Months

I dont have a lot of time to write much, but I think the main highlight from the last month would have to be her talking progress....she does it nonstop, is finally making sense, and says phrases. My absolute favorite thing she says is her "full name," if you ask her that, she responds, (of course in her own version) "addison claire." Its adorable.

The other things she does is tell you, "right back" "stay here" which of course means, I'm going to get into something and dont follow me. This morning she picked up a piece of crumb off the floor and went flying into the kitchen and when I asked her what she was doing, she replied, "trash can, throw it away." Well ok then! She wants to talk to everyone on the phone constantly, anytime it rings or will bring me the phone and say, "call, whoever" (we will be in serious trouble when she gets older!).

She finally got over the cold/flu mess and we even got to enjoy some pretty days in November. We are anxious to spend our first thanksgiving together alone and start some new Knoxville holiday traditions. And of course we cant wait for the month of December and all the fun events the Christmas holiday season will bring! She loves snowmen, reindeer, and santa, so we'll see what happens this year!

No comments: