"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Monday, November 9, 2009

Great Weekend

I just have to post a positive follow up from my down and out one from a couple of weeks ago! Things were so gloomy around here for a while, that last week and weekend were great! I got a girls night out last week, wonderful weather to enjoy some much needed outdoor time, date night on Friday night and then some alone time at the salon on Sat morning. No complaints here!

I do have to give some credit where credit is definitely deserved...Chris has been very patient and supportive over the last few weeks as things were in a fast downhill spiral! With Claire being sick, not being able to get out of the house, and the weather being cold and rainy, I was NOT very pleasant to be around. But he is aways willing to step up and jump in so I can get some alone time, an hour out , or just to sit and phone a friend. He helps when she's up in the night, does bedtime and bath every night and is my errand runner when I just can't get it all done.

I know life isn't all smiles and happy times, but even when things are rough, I know I have the support and love I need to get through the moment, day or even week! We had a terrific weekend and even though Claire's cough has returned, I'm still hoping we're on the way to the end of this 2 week ordeal!

No comments: